Radical mosques with reported ties to terrorist organizations have flourished in and around Toronto as well as in Montreal, while some politicians, including Canada’s new prime minister, Justin Trudeau, have been reluctant to constrain or even criticize these groups, defending them in the name of diversity and multiculturalism.
Sign Up for Our News Letter Below:
- Video: Faith Goldy On Border-Eroding UN Migration Pact
- Justin Trudeau Champions Civil Rights Everywhere Except China
- Is Justin Trudeau Canada's "Ambassador" Of Islam?
- Liberal Bias Within Canadian Media Reaches Epidemic Proportions
- Ontario Govt Labels Gender Theory Unscientific, Removes From Classrooms
Cultural Action Party of Canada
Vancouver, British Columbia, Oh Canada!
Contact Us: firstname.lastname@example.org