The Federal Court has OVERTURNED a Canadian visa officer’s decision to refuse permanent residence to a former Iraqi government official under Saddam Hussein’s regime, in a case that could have larger implications for how Canada decides whether to accept refugees with ties to dictatorships.
Sign Up for Our News Letter Below:
- Justin Trudeau Apologizes For First Nations Incident in 1885
- Trudeau Govt Cancel Action Plan To Combat Human Trafficking In Canada
- Trudeau Govt Erode Canadian Identity With Cancelled Queen Elizabeth Photo
- Liberal Govt, Media Ignoring Transgender Health Risks In Canada
- Justin Trudeau Places Power in Hands Of Multicultural Press Council Of Canada
- Theresa May MUST GO Say British Cabinet Members
- Justin Trudeau Has Raised Taxes For 80% Of Middle Class Canadians
- Justin Trudeau Erodes Freedom And Democracy In Canada With "Digital Charter"
- Trudeau Govt Prepare To Import ISIS Terrorists From Turkey
- Is Justin Trudeau Punishing English Canada For Historical Colonization?
- Is Justin Trudeau Working Toward A Third World Reformation of Canada?
- Justin Trudeau Ignores Quebec Patriot Day, Celebrates Ramadan Instead
- Do English and French Canadians Have Charter Rights To Promote Their Identities?
- Trudeau Govt Axe "Safe Country" Agreement, Asylum Claims Triple in Canada
- Justin Trudeau Refuses To Protect Canadian Borders From Illegal Migrant Entry
Cultural Action Party of Canada
Vancouver, British Columbia, Oh Canada!
Contact Us: email@example.com