It asks the government of Ontario to designate January 29 as an annual “Day of Remembrance and Action on Islamophobia.” The Bill 83 is set to receive a second reading on April 4 when it will be debated and voted on.
- Trudeau Family-Supported WE Charity Accused of CHILD LABOUR Exploitation: Investigation
- "Royal Family" Margaret, Alex, Sophie Trudeau PROFITING From Charity Organizations In Canada
- Why Canada’s White Media Advance Black Lives Matter, 3rd World POWER IN CANADA
- Justin Trudeau To "DE- COLONIZE" CANADA, Systemically Racist Society Says Prime Minister
- Is Trudeau's Warning of "Permanent Economic Change" A Disguise For The DEATH Of Democracy?
- Justin Trudeau's Pro-3rd World, Anti-Anglophone "SILENT REVOLUTION" In Canada
- CBC, Media In Canada PROMOTE DISCONNECTION From Britain, Monarchy
- The Political Purpose Of Justin Trudeau's Agenda Of Canadian SELF-HATRED
- Media In Canada Obscure Assassination Attempt on PM Justin Trudeau
- Video: Canadian IMAM Refers To Justin Trudeau As A Modern-Day "King Of Islam"
- Ottawa Citizen: ISIS Terror Suspects MUST BE Brought Back To Canada
- Media Silent As BLM, 3rd World Forces Unite In "Anglo-Hating" Political Agenda In Canada
- Universities Demand Mandatory "ANTI-ENGLISH CANADA" Indoctrination Education
- Hidden By Media- Over 80% Canadians SUPPORT BOYCOTT Of Chinese Goods: POLL
- Why THREE Ethics Violations -- Or Any Number-- Will NOT BRING DOWN PM Justin Trudeau
Cultural Action Party of Canada
Vancouver, British Columbia, Oh Canada!
Contact Us: email@example.com