Far right protesters opposed to a mosque in a small Australian town have faced counter protests from progressive activists. Anti-racist activists held a counter protest in response to far right groups’ opposition to a construction of a mosque in the Australian town of Bendigo Saturday. Hundreds of anti-racist activists rallied in the town center, carrying placards reading “No room for racism,” and, “United to oppose Islamophobia.” Link To Article
Sign Up for Our News Letter Below:
- MP Bernier: Cult Of Victimhood "Sick Characteristic" Of Multiculturalism
- Video: Saudi Arabia,Iran,Pakistan & the Muslim Brotherhood in Canada
- PM Trudeau Celebrates Independence Day of Sharia Law-Controlled Pakistan
- Is The Cult Of Diversity Destroying English Canada?
- Canadian Courts Condemn Christian "Hate Speech" While Hate Preaching in Mosques Overlooked
Cultural Action Party of Canada
Vancouver, British Columbia, Oh Canada!
Contact Us: firstname.lastname@example.org