Far right protesters opposed to a mosque in a small Australian town have faced counter protests from progressive activists. Anti-racist activists held a counter protest in response to far right groups’ opposition to a construction of a mosque in the Australian town of Bendigo Saturday. Hundreds of anti-racist activists rallied in the town center, carrying placards reading “No room for racism,” and, “United to oppose Islamophobia.” Link To Article
- Muslim-Canadians Now Politically “Organized And Empowered” Says Community Leader
- Justin Trudeau Smears Conservative Opposition As RACIST Political Party
- Justin Trudeau Rallies Muslim Voters At 1500-Person Eid Celebration
- Justin Trudeau Says Global LGBT, Transgender Pride More Important Than Canadian Pride
- Justin Trudeau Delivers New Round Of Funding To Islamic Non-Profits With Alleged Terror Ties
- Media Ignore Conviction Of Terrorist Plotting to Bomb Canadian Airport
- Justin Trudeau Pushes Muslim-Canadian Vote, Ignores Other Communities
- Justin Trudeau Spends $18 Million Tax Dollars On Private Golf Club Airport
- "No One Likes Nakedness More Than CHILDREN" Says Pride Promoter in Canada
- Establishment Media In Canada DENY Justin Trudeau's Islamic Conversion
- Trudeau Government Raise Transgender Flag On Parliament Hill In Ottawa
- Somalian-Canadian MP Ahmed Hussen Pushes For Refugee Intake Increases DESPITE Public Backlash
- Trump Says He Will Do Justin Trudeau's Job For Him Regarding Canadians Detained In China
- National Council Of Canadian Muslims Sue Canadian Government For "Islamophobia"
- Justin Trudeau Stands Up For Islam, Suggesting Conservatives Are "RACIST"
Cultural Action Party of Canada
Vancouver, British Columbia, Oh Canada!
Contact Us: email@example.com