Far right protesters opposed to a mosque in a small Australian town have faced counter protests from progressive activists. Anti-racist activists held a counter protest in response to far right groups’ opposition to a construction of a mosque in the Australian town of Bendigo Saturday. Hundreds of anti-racist activists rallied in the town center, carrying placards reading “No room for racism,” and, “United to oppose Islamophobia.” Link To Article
Sign Up for Our News Letter Below:
- Trudeau Govt Informs Jihadi Jack Returning to Canada "Is An Option"
- Recent Poll Shows Half Of Canadians Will Not Vote For Justin Trudeau
- Trudeau Govt Actively Seeking Out Terrorists To Return Them To Canada
- Trudeau Govt Gives $25 Million For Sexual Health In Africa
- Expert Requests RCMP Investigate Trudeau Govt For Funding Terrorist Groups
Cultural Action Party of Canada
Vancouver, British Columbia, Oh Canada!
Contact Us: email@example.com