As the federal government’s self-imposed deadline of resettling some 25,000 Syrian refugees nears, 42 per cent of Canadians say the country should stop the intake immediately, according to a new poll from the Angus Reid Institute.
Sign Up for Our News Letter Below:
- Justin Trudeau’s Canada Embraces a World Without Borders
- Violence Results From Nation-Wide Protests In Canada Against UN Migration Pact
- Despite Nation-Wide Opposition Ahmed Hussen Will Sign Border-Eroding Pact
- Canada Gears Up For UN Migration Pact Protests As France Rocked By Riots
- Trudeau's Globalist-In-The-Shadows Gerald Butts Demonizes Canadian Patriots
Cultural Action Party of Canada
Vancouver, British Columbia, Oh Canada!
Contact Us: firstname.lastname@example.org