British Columbia’s South Asian community wanted an official apology for the rejection of 376 migrants, mostly Sikhs, who arrived in Canada aboard the Komagata Maru 102 years ago, and they presumably feel better now, having obtained it.
Sign Up for Our News Letter Below:
- The Trudeau Government Has Lost Track of 50,000 Syrian Refugees
- Trudeau Says “The Number One Enemy Of Public Security Is Fear”
- Justin Trudeau Transforming Conservative Canadians Into National Enemy
- Trudeau Government Accelerate Illegal Refugee Intake Process
- The Trudeau-Hussen Open Borders Scheme Is An Attack On Canadian Taxpayers
Cultural Action Party of Canada
Vancouver, British Columbia, Oh Canada!
Contact Us: firstname.lastname@example.org