British Columbia’s South Asian community wanted an official apology for the rejection of 376 migrants, mostly Sikhs, who arrived in Canada aboard the Komagata Maru 102 years ago, and they presumably feel better now, having obtained it.
Sign Up for Our News Letter Below:
- Trudeau Liberals Vote AGAINST Motion Calling For ISIS Fighters To Be Prosecuted
- Trudeau’s trade deal with China turns into an embarrassment
- Video: "You're a FAILURE " Pamela Geller THRASHES Trudeau over Islamization of Canada
- Why Does Trudeau Show The Most Emotion When Defending People Who Hate Canada?
- Justin Trudeau Accuses Conservatives Of “Islamophobia” For Opposing ISIS “Reintegration” Plan
Cultural Action Party of Canada
Vancouver, British Columbia, Oh Canada!
Contact Us: firstname.lastname@example.org