British Columbia’s South Asian community wanted an official apology for the rejection of 376 migrants, mostly Sikhs, who arrived in Canada aboard the Komagata Maru 102 years ago, and they presumably feel better now, having obtained it.
Sign Up for Our News Letter Below:
- Listen: Ontario Premier Malignes White Canadian Voters
- Video: Conservative Party Leader Scheer Rips Trudeau For Anti-Christian Charter- Violations
- Anglophone Canadians Disappearing From Major Urban Centres
- WATCH: Doug Ford Ontario PC Leader Full Victory Speech
- Video: Trudeau Government Gives $33 Million To Afghan Vets But Says Canadian Vets "Ask For Too Much"
Cultural Action Party of Canada
Vancouver, British Columbia, Oh Canada!
Contact Us: email@example.com