While 13% of the U.S. population is born outside of the United States, if you include their U.S.-born children, one in four residents are part of first or second immigrant generations. As a result, intermarriage rates between immigrants and natives—and between those of different races and ethnicity—have risen to one out of every seven marriages.
Sign Up for Our News Letter Below:
- We must stay vigilant about Sharia Law in Canada
- Attack on child wearing hijab 'did not happen,' Canadian police say
- Meet Canadian Journalist Fired by Anti-Racism Agency for "Islamophobic" Article
- Video: Justin Trudeau on the Greatness of Islam
- VIDEO: Trudeau Asked How He Feels About Being First PM “Found Guilty Of A Federal Crime”
Cultural Action Party of Canada
Vancouver, British Columbia, Oh Canada!
Contact Us: email@example.com