While 13% of the U.S. population is born outside of the United States, if you include their U.S.-born children, one in four residents are part of first or second immigrant generations. As a result, intermarriage rates between immigrants and natives—and between those of different races and ethnicity—have risen to one out of every seven marriages.
Sign Up for Our News Letter Below:
- MP Bernier: Cult Of Victimhood "Sick Characteristic" Of Multiculturalism
- Video: Saudi Arabia,Iran,Pakistan & the Muslim Brotherhood in Canada
- PM Trudeau Celebrates Independence Day of Sharia Law-Controlled Pakistan
- Is The Cult Of Diversity Destroying English Canada?
- Canadian Courts Condemn Christian "Hate Speech" While Hate Preaching in Mosques Overlooked
Cultural Action Party of Canada
Vancouver, British Columbia, Oh Canada!
Contact Us: firstname.lastname@example.org