While 13% of the U.S. population is born outside of the United States, if you include their U.S.-born children, one in four residents are part of first or second immigrant generations. As a result, intermarriage rates between immigrants and natives—and between those of different races and ethnicity—have risen to one out of every seven marriages.
Sign Up for Our News Letter Below:
- Alberta Premier's Statement On Islamic-inspired Terror Attack In Edmonton
- The Other Side: Interview With Jagmeet Singh "Heckler" Jennifer Bush
- Video: Trudeau Foundation Exposed
- Canadian activist confronted NDP Candidate Jagmeet Singh: Explains her position
- Video: Forget Islamophobia, Trudeauphobia on the rise!
Cultural Action Party of Canada
Vancouver, British Columbia, Oh Canada!
Contact Us: email@example.com