Two Canadian researchers—University of Ontario professor Barbara Perry and Simon Fraser University criminology PhD candidate Ryan Scrivens—worked on the project “Right Wing Extremism in Canada: An Environmental Scan” to examine the state of white power groups in the country.
Sign Up for Our News Letter Below:
- Attack on child wearing hijab 'did not happen,' Canadian police say
- Meet Canadian Journalist Fired by Anti-Racism Agency for "Islamophobic" Article
- Video: Justin Trudeau on the Greatness of Islam
- VIDEO: Trudeau Asked How He Feels About Being First PM “Found Guilty Of A Federal Crime”
- Why Trudeau is siding with the Iranian regime
Cultural Action Party of Canada
Vancouver, British Columbia, Oh Canada!
Contact Us: email@example.com