According to the British Social Attitudes Survey, in 1995, 63 percent of the British public were in favor of reducing immigration. By 2008, this had risen to 78 percent, where it has stabilized.
Sign Up for Our News Letter Below:
- Alberta Premier's Statement On Islamic-inspired Terror Attack In Edmonton
- The Other Side: Interview With Jagmeet Singh "Heckler" Jennifer Bush
- Video: Trudeau Foundation Exposed
- Canadian activist confronted NDP Candidate Jagmeet Singh: Explains her position
- Video: Forget Islamophobia, Trudeauphobia on the rise!
Cultural Action Party of Canada
Vancouver, British Columbia, Oh Canada!
Contact Us: firstname.lastname@example.org