Tensions over immigration could “explode” into riots, Labour MP Rachel Reeves warned today as she described her constituency as a “tinder box”. The Leeds West MP gave the prediction as she urged her party to listen to people’s concerns over immigration.
Sign Up for Our News Letter Below:
- Video: Trudeau Government Enabling Female Genital Mutilation?
- We must stay vigilant about Sharia Law in Canada
- Attack on child wearing hijab 'did not happen,' Canadian police say
- Meet Canadian Journalist Fired by Anti-Racism Agency for "Islamophobic" Article
- Video: Justin Trudeau on the Greatness of Islam
Cultural Action Party of Canada
Vancouver, British Columbia, Oh Canada!
Contact Us: email@example.com