Ahmed Shaheed, UN special rapporteur on the situation of human rights in Iran, made the comments to a Senate committee Wednesday. His appearance before the committee comes as the Liberal government looks to re-engage with Iran.
Sign Up for Our News Letter Below:
- The Trudeau Government Has Lost Track of 50,000 Syrian Refugees
- Trudeau Says “The Number One Enemy Of Public Security Is Fear”
- Justin Trudeau Transforming Conservative Canadians Into National Enemy
- Trudeau Government Accelerate Illegal Refugee Intake Process
- The Trudeau-Hussen Open Borders Scheme Is An Attack On Canadian Taxpayers
Cultural Action Party of Canada
Vancouver, British Columbia, Oh Canada!
Contact Us: firstname.lastname@example.org