China has sharply scaled back, and restricted, the teaching of languages spoken by ethnic minorities in its vast western regions in recent years, promoting instruction in Chinese instead as part of a broad push to encourage the assimilation of Tibetans, Uighurs and other ethnic minorities into the dominant ethnic Han culture.
Sign Up for Our News Letter Below:
- Fredericton Widow Calls Justin Trudeau "Piece Of Sh--" During Condolence Call
- MP Iqra Khalid Presents Award to Islamic Racist
- International Policy Council Says Toronto Danforth Murders A Politically Correct Cover-Up
- MP Bernier: Cult Of Victimhood "Sick Characteristic" Of Multiculturalism
- Video: Saudi Arabia,Iran,Pakistan & the Muslim Brotherhood in Canada
Cultural Action Party of Canada
Vancouver, British Columbia, Oh Canada!
Contact Us: firstname.lastname@example.org