In the 1970s, multiculturalism in Canada was enthusiastically received by ethnic groups in the belief that they were going to recieve recognition and financial resources. However, with the ever increasing visible minority immigration, and the increasing prominence given to visible minorities most of the various white ethnic groups were eclipsed.
Sign Up for Our News Letter Below:
- We must stay vigilant about Sharia Law in Canada
- Attack on child wearing hijab 'did not happen,' Canadian police say
- Meet Canadian Journalist Fired by Anti-Racism Agency for "Islamophobic" Article
- Video: Justin Trudeau on the Greatness of Islam
- VIDEO: Trudeau Asked How He Feels About Being First PM “Found Guilty Of A Federal Crime”
Cultural Action Party of Canada
Vancouver, British Columbia, Oh Canada!
Contact Us: email@example.com