In the 1970s, multiculturalism in Canada was enthusiastically received by ethnic groups in the belief that they were going to recieve recognition and financial resources. However, with the ever increasing visible minority immigration, and the increasing prominence given to visible minorities most of the various white ethnic groups were eclipsed.
Sign Up for Our News Letter Below:
- Former PM Harper Says Trudeau Playing NAFTA Games To Win in 2019
- The Trudeau Government Has Lost Track of 50,000 Syrian Refugees
- Trudeau Says “The Number One Enemy Of Public Security Is Fear”
- Justin Trudeau Transforming Conservative Canadians Into National Enemy
- Trudeau Government Accelerate Illegal Refugee Intake Process
Cultural Action Party of Canada
Vancouver, British Columbia, Oh Canada!
Contact Us: firstname.lastname@example.org