Recent polling shows opposition to immigration has nearly doubled since 2005 and is threatening to crack the 53 per cent level we saw in 1993. Not only is opposition to immigration in general scaling heights not seen in twenty years but the number of Canadians saying we admit too many visible minorities has just cracked the 40-point ceiling for the first time ever.
Sign Up for Our News Letter Below:
- We must stay vigilant about Sharia Law in Canada
- Attack on child wearing hijab 'did not happen,' Canadian police say
- Meet Canadian Journalist Fired by Anti-Racism Agency for "Islamophobic" Article
- Video: Justin Trudeau on the Greatness of Islam
- VIDEO: Trudeau Asked How He Feels About Being First PM “Found Guilty Of A Federal Crime”
Cultural Action Party of Canada
Vancouver, British Columbia, Oh Canada!
Contact Us: email@example.com