The prime suspect in the assault on the Berlin Christmas market which killed 12 people was a failed Tunisian asylum seeker. The suspect, Anis Amri, who had been under surveillance as recently as September for suspected ties to the jihadist scene, was shot dead by Italian police in a gunfight in Milan earlier today.
Sign Up for Our News Letter Below:
- Attack on child wearing hijab 'did not happen,' Canadian police say
- Meet Canadian Journalist Fired by Anti-Racism Agency for "Islamophobic" Article
- Video: Justin Trudeau on the Greatness of Islam
- VIDEO: Trudeau Asked How He Feels About Being First PM “Found Guilty Of A Federal Crime”
- Why Trudeau is siding with the Iranian regime
Cultural Action Party of Canada
Vancouver, British Columbia, Oh Canada!
Contact Us: email@example.com