The prime suspect in the assault on the Berlin Christmas market which killed 12 people was a failed Tunisian asylum seeker. The suspect, Anis Amri, who had been under surveillance as recently as September for suspected ties to the jihadist scene, was shot dead by Italian police in a gunfight in Milan earlier today.
Sign Up for Our News Letter Below:
- Trudeau Government Refuse To Take Action As Illegal Refugees Increase to 400 Per Day
- MP Iqra Khalid Lauds Radical Syrian President Supporter At Canadian Event
- Video: Conservative MP Michelle Rempel- Justin Trudeau Writes Cheque To Kinder Morgan With Your Tax Dollars
- Canadian Patriots Take It To The Streets In Calgary
- Video: Former Canadian Minister of Foreign Affairs Tried To Block Justin Trudeau From Entering Politics
Cultural Action Party of Canada
Vancouver, British Columbia, Oh Canada!
Contact Us: email@example.com