The Canadian government “will not and cannot pay ransoms for hostages to terrorist groups,” Justin Trudeau repeated on Monday in a statement confirming that Canadian hostage Robert Hall is believed to have been murdered by his Abu Sayyaf captors.
Sign Up for Our News Letter Below:
- Just 2% Of Canadians Call Justin Trudeau’s India Trip A ‘Success’
- Video: Liberal MP Celina Caesar-Chavannes Runs Down Anglophone Canadians
- Listen: Ontario Premier Malignes White Canadian Voters
- Video: Conservative Party Leader Scheer Rips Trudeau For Anti-Christian Charter- Violations
- Anglophone Canadians Disappearing From Major Urban Centres
Cultural Action Party of Canada
Vancouver, British Columbia, Oh Canada!
Contact Us: firstname.lastname@example.org