The Canadian government “will not and cannot pay ransoms for hostages to terrorist groups,” Justin Trudeau repeated on Monday in a statement confirming that Canadian hostage Robert Hall is believed to have been murdered by his Abu Sayyaf captors.
Sign Up for Our News Letter Below:
- Trudeau Liberals Vote AGAINST Motion Calling For ISIS Fighters To Be Prosecuted
- Trudeau’s trade deal with China turns into an embarrassment
- Video: "You're a FAILURE " Pamela Geller THRASHES Trudeau over Islamization of Canada
- Why Does Trudeau Show The Most Emotion When Defending People Who Hate Canada?
- Justin Trudeau Accuses Conservatives Of “Islamophobia” For Opposing ISIS “Reintegration” Plan
Cultural Action Party of Canada
Vancouver, British Columbia, Oh Canada!
Contact Us: email@example.com