The Canadian government “will not and cannot pay ransoms for hostages to terrorist groups,” Justin Trudeau repeated on Monday in a statement confirming that Canadian hostage Robert Hall is believed to have been murdered by his Abu Sayyaf captors.
Sign Up for Our News Letter Below:
- The Other Side: Interview With Jagmeet Singh "Heckler" Jennifer Bush
- Video: Trudeau Foundation Exposed
- Canadian activist confronted NDP Candidate Jagmeet Singh: Explains her position
- Video: Forget Islamophobia, Trudeauphobia on the rise!
- WATCH: Trudeau’s Pathetically Dishonest Press Conference On His Failed Border Policy
Cultural Action Party of Canada
Vancouver, British Columbia, Oh Canada!
Contact Us: email@example.com