Mississauga, (CINEWS):As more information about the San Bernardino shooters surfaces, a Mississauga connection is revealed. Tashfeen Malik, the 29-year-old woman who went on a rampage along with her husband, studied at the Al-Huda institute in Pakistan whose founder Farhat Hashmi is allegedly now living in Mississauga.
Sign Up for Our News Letter Below:
- Attack on child wearing hijab 'did not happen,' Canadian police say
- Meet Canadian Journalist Fired by Anti-Racism Agency for "Islamophobic" Article
- Video: Justin Trudeau on the Greatness of Islam
- VIDEO: Trudeau Asked How He Feels About Being First PM “Found Guilty Of A Federal Crime”
- Why Trudeau is siding with the Iranian regime
Cultural Action Party of Canada
Vancouver, British Columbia, Oh Canada!
Contact Us: email@example.com