Mississauga, (CINEWS):As more information about the San Bernardino shooters surfaces, a Mississauga connection is revealed. Tashfeen Malik, the 29-year-old woman who went on a rampage along with her husband, studied at the Al-Huda institute in Pakistan whose founder Farhat Hashmi is allegedly now living in Mississauga.
Sign Up for Our News Letter Below:
- Trudeau Govt Introduce Bill Eliminating Jail Time For Child Abduction
- Woman In Hijab Throws Coffee On Canadians Protesting Marrisa Shen Murder
- Media Spin Syrian Refugee Child Killer Story, Refer Him As "New Canadian"
- Trudeau Government Has Deported Whopping 1% of Illegal Border Crossers
- History Is Made: PPC is Canada's First Populist Federal Party
Cultural Action Party of Canada
Vancouver, British Columbia, Oh Canada!
Contact Us: email@example.com