Mississauga, (CINEWS):As more information about the San Bernardino shooters surfaces, a Mississauga connection is revealed. Tashfeen Malik, the 29-year-old woman who went on a rampage along with her husband, studied at the Al-Huda institute in Pakistan whose founder Farhat Hashmi is allegedly now living in Mississauga.
Sign Up for Our News Letter Below:
- Alberta Premier's Statement On Islamic-inspired Terror Attack In Edmonton
- The Other Side: Interview With Jagmeet Singh "Heckler" Jennifer Bush
- Video: Trudeau Foundation Exposed
- Canadian activist confronted NDP Candidate Jagmeet Singh: Explains her position
- Video: Forget Islamophobia, Trudeauphobia on the rise!
Cultural Action Party of Canada
Vancouver, British Columbia, Oh Canada!
Contact Us: firstname.lastname@example.org