Russian President Vladimir Putin on Wednesday ordered state-of-the art air defence missile systems to be deployed at a Russian air base in Syria following the downing of a Russian warplane by Turkey, a move that raised the threat of a military confrontation between the NATO member and Russia.
Sign Up for Our News Letter Below:
- Canadian Courts Condemn Christian "Hate Speech" While Hate Preaching in Mosques Overlooked
- Leftist Elites Pull Down John A. Macdonald, Name Winnipeg Park For The Founder Of Pakistan
- 'More Diversity' Will 'Destroy' What Makes Canada Great: Conservative MP Bernier
- Conservative MP Rips Justin Trudeau's Virtue Signalling Diversity Agenda For Canada
- Trudeau Government Exempts Saudi Arabian Oil From Carbon Tax
Cultural Action Party of Canada
Vancouver, British Columbia, Oh Canada!
Contact Us: firstname.lastname@example.org