This re-engagement positions Quebecers to play a far stronger role in Parliament as part of a ruling party headed by one of their own. On Monday Trudeau’s Liberals took 40 of Quebec’s 78 federal seats, easily trumping the Bloc’s 10, two short of official party status. And the Liberals took 35.7 per cent of the popular vote, to the Bloc’s dismal 19.3 per cent. It was the best Liberal showing in Quebec since Pierre Trudeau won the 1980 election, 35 years ago.
Sign Up for Our News Letter Below:
- The Trudeau-Hussen Open Borders Scheme Is An Attack On Canadian Taxpayers
- 82% Of Canadians Oppose Trudeau Government Refugee Policy: Toronto Star Poll
- MP Michelle Rempel Slams Leftist Propaganda Of The CBC
- Top Canadian IMAM Calls On Justin Trudeau To Accomodate Islamic Values
- Trudeau's Globalist Bulldog Gerald Butts Labels Canadians Opposed to Illegal Refugees "Alt-Right"
Cultural Action Party of Canada
Vancouver, British Columbia, Oh Canada!
Contact Us: firstname.lastname@example.org