This re-engagement positions Quebecers to play a far stronger role in Parliament as part of a ruling party headed by one of their own. On Monday Trudeau’s Liberals took 40 of Quebec’s 78 federal seats, easily trumping the Bloc’s 10, two short of official party status. And the Liberals took 35.7 per cent of the popular vote, to the Bloc’s dismal 19.3 per cent. It was the best Liberal showing in Quebec since Pierre Trudeau won the 1980 election, 35 years ago.
Sign Up for Our News Letter Below:
- Trudeau Government Refuse To Take Action As Illegal Refugees Increase to 400 Per Day
- MP Iqra Khalid Lauds Radical Syrian President Supporter At Canadian Event
- Video: Conservative MP Michelle Rempel- Justin Trudeau Writes Cheque To Kinder Morgan With Your Tax Dollars
- Canadian Patriots Take It To The Streets In Calgary
- Video: Former Canadian Minister of Foreign Affairs Tried To Block Justin Trudeau From Entering Politics
Cultural Action Party of Canada
Vancouver, British Columbia, Oh Canada!
Contact Us: firstname.lastname@example.org