This re-engagement positions Quebecers to play a far stronger role in Parliament as part of a ruling party headed by one of their own. On Monday Trudeau’s Liberals took 40 of Quebec’s 78 federal seats, easily trumping the Bloc’s 10, two short of official party status. And the Liberals took 35.7 per cent of the popular vote, to the Bloc’s dismal 19.3 per cent. It was the best Liberal showing in Quebec since Pierre Trudeau won the 1980 election, 35 years ago.
Sign Up for Our News Letter Below:
- Video: Trudeau Caught Lying About “$1 Billion Investment” Deal
- Video: Is India less than impressed with Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau?
- Video: Female Genital Mutilation: The UK's Hidden Crime
- Video: Ben Shapiro-- Justin Trudeau is a Teenage Girl
- Video: Bill Warner PhD: Sharia Law-- Destroyer of Civilizations
Cultural Action Party of Canada
Vancouver, British Columbia, Oh Canada!
Contact Us: email@example.com