This re-engagement positions Quebecers to play a far stronger role in Parliament as part of a ruling party headed by one of their own. On Monday Trudeau’s Liberals took 40 of Quebec’s 78 federal seats, easily trumping the Bloc’s 10, two short of official party status. And the Liberals took 35.7 per cent of the popular vote, to the Bloc’s dismal 19.3 per cent. It was the best Liberal showing in Quebec since Pierre Trudeau won the 1980 election, 35 years ago.
Sign Up for Our News Letter Below:
- Trudeau Government Issues Bald-Faced Lie Regarding Illegal Refugees
- Video: Justin Trudeau Denies Responsibility ForTeenager Murdered By Syrian "Refugee"
- ISIS Names Danforth Murders "Signature Event" While Trudeau Govt Deny Terror Connection
- Video: Trudeau Chuckles, Smirks When Asked About Syrian Refugee Charged In Marrisa Shen Murder
- Canadian IMAM Reveals Islam's Influence On Trudeau's 2015 Election Victory
Cultural Action Party of Canada
Vancouver, British Columbia, Oh Canada!
Contact Us: email@example.com