The number of people forcibly displaced worldwide is likely to have “far surpassed” a record 60 million this year, mainly driven by the Syrian war and other protracted conflicts, the United Nations said on Friday.
Sign Up for Our News Letter Below:
- Alberta Premier's Statement On Islamic-inspired Terror Attack In Edmonton
- The Other Side: Interview With Jagmeet Singh "Heckler" Jennifer Bush
- Video: Trudeau Foundation Exposed
- Canadian activist confronted NDP Candidate Jagmeet Singh: Explains her position
- Video: Forget Islamophobia, Trudeauphobia on the rise!
Cultural Action Party of Canada
Vancouver, British Columbia, Oh Canada!
Contact Us: email@example.com