An internal evaluation says the screening project delivered information too late, strayed beyond its mandate, and in the end did almost nothing to catch refugees who might be linked to criminal or terrorist groups.
Sign Up for Our News Letter Below:
- Canadian immigration officials prepare for more asylum seekers
- Liberals fail to track Syrian refugees despite $950 million settlement fund
- Trudeau Government Calls Jihadis “Returning Foreign Terrorist Travellers”
- Canadians leery of mass immigration
- Canadian Petition Against Sharia Law Receives Over 57,000 Signatures
Cultural Action Party of Canada
Vancouver, British Columbia, Oh Canada!
Contact Us: email@example.com