A survey conducted Jan 8-11 found that 62% of Germans feel the number of incoming asylum seekers is now too high, up from 53% in November.
Sign Up for Our News Letter Below:
- Liberals fail to track Syrian refugees despite $950 million settlement fund
- Trudeau Government Calls Jihadis “Returning Foreign Terrorist Travellers”
- Canadians leery of mass immigration
- Canadian Petition Against Sharia Law Receives Over 57,000 Signatures
- The Myth Of Economic Prosperity Through Mass Immigration
Cultural Action Party of Canada
Vancouver, British Columbia, Oh Canada!
Contact Us: email@example.com