Le Pen has been criticized by many in France for what are seen as thinly veiled racist positions. In an interview with Radio-Canada, Le Pen said her party has supporters among the PQ. “The PQ is diverse and vast,” Le Pen said. “It’s not monolithic.”
Sign Up for Our News Letter Below:
- Top Canadian IMAM Calls On Justin Trudeau To Accomodate Islamic Values
- Trudeau's Globalist Bulldog Gerald Butts Labels Canadians Opposed to Illegal Refugees "Alt-Right"
- Third World Migrant Pushing MP Ahmed Hussen Calls Ford Government "Un-Canadian"
- Sharia Law Promoting MP Iqra Khalid Claims "Islamophobia" For Twitter Account Parody
- Trudeau's Globalist String-Puller Gerald Butts Attacks Repealing Ontario Sex-Ed Program
Cultural Action Party of Canada
Vancouver, British Columbia, Oh Canada!
Contact Us: firstname.lastname@example.org