At least 60 percent of the respondents said girls should be allowed to wear the headscarf in school and college, the survey published exclusively in Le Journal du Dimanche (LJD) weekly found.cTwelve years after headscarves and other religious symbols were forbidden in classrooms, the ban no longer seems to convince Muslims in France, the LJD reported.
Sign Up for Our News Letter Below:
- Alberta Premier's Statement On Islamic-inspired Terror Attack In Edmonton
- The Other Side: Interview With Jagmeet Singh "Heckler" Jennifer Bush
- Video: Trudeau Foundation Exposed
- Canadian activist confronted NDP Candidate Jagmeet Singh: Explains her position
- Video: Forget Islamophobia, Trudeauphobia on the rise!
Cultural Action Party of Canada
Vancouver, British Columbia, Oh Canada!
Contact Us: email@example.com