At least 60 percent of the respondents said girls should be allowed to wear the headscarf in school and college, the survey published exclusively in Le Journal du Dimanche (LJD) weekly found.cTwelve years after headscarves and other religious symbols were forbidden in classrooms, the ban no longer seems to convince Muslims in France, the LJD reported.
Sign Up for Our News Letter Below:
- Video: Trudeau Government Enabling Female Genital Mutilation?
- We must stay vigilant about Sharia Law in Canada
- Attack on child wearing hijab 'did not happen,' Canadian police say
- Meet Canadian Journalist Fired by Anti-Racism Agency for "Islamophobic" Article
- Video: Justin Trudeau on the Greatness of Islam
Cultural Action Party of Canada
Vancouver, British Columbia, Oh Canada!
Contact Us: email@example.com