Under Canadian federal election rules, a person is allowed to vote while wearing a face covering, as long as they take an oath attesting they are eligible to vote and show two pieces of identification, at least one of which shows their current address.
Sign Up for Our News Letter Below:
- Video: Leftist Canadian Media Bash Jason Kenney For Bashing Justin Trudeau
- Video: Absurdity On Display-- Justin Trudeau's Speech At New York University
- Canada “Becoming A Laughing Stock In The World” Says Former Ambassador to USA
- Jason Kenney called Justin Trudeau an 'empty trust-fund millionaire’ and he's not taking it back
- UCP Leader Jason Kenney Says Justin Trudeau "Doesn't Have A Clue What He Is Doing."
Cultural Action Party of Canada
Vancouver, British Columbia, Oh Canada!
Contact Us: email@example.com