Under Canadian federal election rules, a person is allowed to vote while wearing a face covering, as long as they take an oath attesting they are eligible to vote and show two pieces of identification, at least one of which shows their current address.
Sign Up for Our News Letter Below:
- Just 2% Of Canadians Call Justin Trudeau’s India Trip A ‘Success’
- Video: Liberal MP Celina Caesar-Chavannes Runs Down Anglophone Canadians
- Listen: Ontario Premier Malignes White Canadian Voters
- Video: Conservative Party Leader Scheer Rips Trudeau For Anti-Christian Charter- Violations
- Anglophone Canadians Disappearing From Major Urban Centres
Cultural Action Party of Canada
Vancouver, British Columbia, Oh Canada!
Contact Us: email@example.com