According to the Canadian Health Institute for Health Information (CIHI), Ontario has 714 registered nurses per 100,000 residents. The national average is 836. Our province has the second to lowest ratio of RNs to population in all of Canada.
Sign Up for Our News Letter Below:
- Video: Muslim Call To Prayer At Toronto City Hall
- Conservative Leader Scheer Rips Trudeau For Hypocrisy On Christian Genocide
- Trudeau And Your Tax Dollars: $5000 For A Golf Cart Among The Luxuries
- Conservative MP calls out Justin Trudeau for funding Muslim hate group while defunding Christian pro-life groups
- Christian Religious Rights Being Destroyed By Trudeau Government
Cultural Action Party of Canada
Vancouver, British Columbia, Oh Canada!
Contact Us: firstname.lastname@example.org