According to the Canadian Health Institute for Health Information (CIHI), Ontario has 714 registered nurses per 100,000 residents. The national average is 836. Our province has the second to lowest ratio of RNs to population in all of Canada.
Sign Up for Our News Letter Below:
- Faith Goldy: Charlottesville Protests, In My Own Words Rebel Media
- With FGM, Trudeau puts political correctness before Canadian values
- VIDEO: GEERT WILDERS ON EUROPE'S SUICIDE IN THE FACE OF ISLAM
- Video Report:Even UN calls FGM child abuse BUT liberals say ban is “cultural prejudice”
- Video Report: Justin Trudeau's Muslim sympathies are obvious, and bad for Canada
Cultural Action Party of Canada
Vancouver, British Columbia, Oh Canada!
Contact Us: firstname.lastname@example.org