According to 2006 Statistics Canada census data, the median real earnings of Canadians did not change between 1980 and 2005, while those of the top 20% increased by 20.6% and those of the bottom 20% fell by 16.4%. With a current unemployment rate of nearly 7%, there is no need for a mass intake of newcomers.
Sign Up for Our News Letter Below:
- Attack on child wearing hijab 'did not happen,' Canadian police say
- Meet Canadian Journalist Fired by Anti-Racism Agency for "Islamophobic" Article
- Video: Justin Trudeau on the Greatness of Islam
- VIDEO: Trudeau Asked How He Feels About Being First PM “Found Guilty Of A Federal Crime”
- Why Trudeau is siding with the Iranian regime
Cultural Action Party of Canada
Vancouver, British Columbia, Oh Canada!
Contact Us: email@example.com