According to 2006 Statistics Canada census data, the median real earnings of Canadians did not change between 1980 and 2005, while those of the top 20% increased by 20.6% and those of the bottom 20% fell by 16.4%. With a current unemployment rate of nearly 7%, there is no need for a mass intake of newcomers.
Sign Up for Our News Letter Below:
- Faith Goldy: Charlottesville Protests, In My Own Words Rebel Media
- With FGM, Trudeau puts political correctness before Canadian values
- VIDEO: GEERT WILDERS ON EUROPE'S SUICIDE IN THE FACE OF ISLAM
- Video Report:Even UN calls FGM child abuse BUT liberals say ban is “cultural prejudice”
- Video Report: Justin Trudeau's Muslim sympathies are obvious, and bad for Canada
Cultural Action Party of Canada
Vancouver, British Columbia, Oh Canada!
Contact Us: email@example.com