According to 2006 Statistics Canada census data, the median real earnings of Canadians did not change between 1980 and 2005, while those of the top 20% increased by 20.6% and those of the bottom 20% fell by 16.4%. With a current unemployment rate of nearly 7%, there is no need for a mass intake of newcomers.
Sign Up for Our News Letter Below:
- Video: Muslim Call To Prayer At Toronto City Hall
- Conservative Leader Scheer Rips Trudeau For Hypocrisy On Christian Genocide
- Trudeau And Your Tax Dollars: $5000 For A Golf Cart Among The Luxuries
- Conservative MP calls out Justin Trudeau for funding Muslim hate group while defunding Christian pro-life groups
- Christian Religious Rights Being Destroyed By Trudeau Government
Cultural Action Party of Canada
Vancouver, British Columbia, Oh Canada!
Contact Us: firstname.lastname@example.org