Eastern European nations are toughening their opposition to Angela Merkel’s plan to force them to take in refugees; European Union’s immigration policies may have aided last week’s terrorist attacks in Paris.
Sign Up for Our News Letter Below:
- 15,000 on Canada's deportation list, but some 'unco-operative' countries won't take their citizens back
- Canadian immigration officials prepare for more asylum seekers
- Liberals fail to track Syrian refugees despite $950 million settlement fund
- Trudeau Government Calls Jihadis “Returning Foreign Terrorist Travellers”
- Canadians leery of mass immigration
Cultural Action Party of Canada
Vancouver, British Columbia, Oh Canada!
Contact Us: firstname.lastname@example.org