Godfrey Yogarajah, the Executive Director of the World Evangelical Alliance’s Religious Liberty Commission, told The Christian Post on Thursday that the stranded refugees, who have fled religious persecution in Pakistan, are in urgent need of food, shelter, and medical attention.
Sign Up for Our News Letter Below:
- Attack on child wearing hijab 'did not happen,' Canadian police say
- Meet Canadian Journalist Fired by Anti-Racism Agency for "Islamophobic" Article
- Video: Justin Trudeau on the Greatness of Islam
- VIDEO: Trudeau Asked How He Feels About Being First PM “Found Guilty Of A Federal Crime”
- Why Trudeau is siding with the Iranian regime
Cultural Action Party of Canada
Vancouver, British Columbia, Oh Canada!
Contact Us: firstname.lastname@example.org