At a late Tuesday night (U.S. Eastern) press conference in Manila, President Obama said advocating to limit refugee status to those who are “proven Christians” is offensive and contrary to American values. The president said allowing only Christian Syrian refugees to be relocated to the U.S. would be a “potent” recruiting tool for the Islamic State.
Sign Up for Our News Letter Below:
- Anti-Christian Agenda: Canada Cuts Off Christian College, Boosts Radical Muslim Organizations
- Justin Trudeau Drops Four Points In Major Poll Despite Trump G7 incident
- Trudeau Government Gives Summer Jobs Grant to Islamic Hate Preacher
- Islamic Supremacist MP Omar Alghabra Deceives Canadians With "Islamophobia" Claim
- Justin Trudeau Earmarks Billions Overseas While Canadians Plead For His Help
Cultural Action Party of Canada
Vancouver, British Columbia, Oh Canada!
Contact Us: email@example.com