At a late Tuesday night (U.S. Eastern) press conference in Manila, President Obama said advocating to limit refugee status to those who are “proven Christians” is offensive and contrary to American values. The president said allowing only Christian Syrian refugees to be relocated to the U.S. would be a “potent” recruiting tool for the Islamic State.
Sign Up for Our News Letter Below:
- Canadian immigration officials prepare for more asylum seekers
- Liberals fail to track Syrian refugees despite $950 million settlement fund
- Trudeau Government Calls Jihadis “Returning Foreign Terrorist Travellers”
- Canadians leery of mass immigration
- Canadian Petition Against Sharia Law Receives Over 57,000 Signatures
Cultural Action Party of Canada
Vancouver, British Columbia, Oh Canada!
Contact Us: firstname.lastname@example.org