Documents obtained by Postmedia News show that as of Nov. 19, Citizenship and Immigration Canada had nearly 9,500 Syrian refugee applications in the queue. Of those, about 7,700 were applications from private sponsors such as families and church groups. The government had sponsored most of the other 1,800.
Sign Up for Our News Letter Below:
- MP Bernier: Cult Of Victimhood "Sick Characteristic" Of Multiculturalism
- Video: Saudi Arabia,Iran,Pakistan & the Muslim Brotherhood in Canada
- PM Trudeau Celebrates Independence Day of Sharia Law-Controlled Pakistan
- Is The Cult Of Diversity Destroying English Canada?
- Canadian Courts Condemn Christian "Hate Speech" While Hate Preaching in Mosques Overlooked
Cultural Action Party of Canada
Vancouver, British Columbia, Oh Canada!
Contact Us: firstname.lastname@example.org