Documents obtained by Postmedia News show that as of Nov. 19, Citizenship and Immigration Canada had nearly 9,500 Syrian refugee applications in the queue. Of those, about 7,700 were applications from private sponsors such as families and church groups. The government had sponsored most of the other 1,800.
Sign Up for Our News Letter Below:
- Trudeau Government Refuse To Take Action As Illegal Refugees Increase to 400 Per Day
- MP Iqra Khalid Lauds Radical Syrian President Supporter At Canadian Event
- Video: Conservative MP Michelle Rempel- Justin Trudeau Writes Cheque To Kinder Morgan With Your Tax Dollars
- Canadian Patriots Take It To The Streets In Calgary
- Video: Former Canadian Minister of Foreign Affairs Tried To Block Justin Trudeau From Entering Politics
Cultural Action Party of Canada
Vancouver, British Columbia, Oh Canada!
Contact Us: firstname.lastname@example.org