Documents obtained by Postmedia News show that as of Nov. 19, Citizenship and Immigration Canada had nearly 9,500 Syrian refugee applications in the queue. Of those, about 7,700 were applications from private sponsors such as families and church groups. The government had sponsored most of the other 1,800.
Sign Up for Our News Letter Below:
- Faith Goldy: Charlottesville Protests, In My Own Words Rebel Media
- With FGM, Trudeau puts political correctness before Canadian values
- VIDEO: GEERT WILDERS ON EUROPE'S SUICIDE IN THE FACE OF ISLAM
- Video Report:Even UN calls FGM child abuse BUT liberals say ban is “cultural prejudice”
- Video Report: Justin Trudeau's Muslim sympathies are obvious, and bad for Canada
Cultural Action Party of Canada
Vancouver, British Columbia, Oh Canada!
Contact Us: firstname.lastname@example.org