HONG KONG — Canada’s outspoken Miss World contestant said she was barred Thursday from entering China to take part in this year’s pageant and accused Beijing of overreach in extending its campaign of censorship even to beauty contests.
Sign Up for Our News Letter Below:
- Trudeau Government Issues Bald-Faced Lie Regarding Illegal Refugees
- Video: Justin Trudeau Denies Responsibility ForTeenager Murdered By Syrian "Refugee"
- ISIS Names Danforth Murders "Signature Event" While Trudeau Govt Deny Terror Connection
- Video: Trudeau Chuckles, Smirks When Asked About Syrian Refugee Charged In Marrisa Shen Murder
- Canadian IMAM Reveals Islam's Influence On Trudeau's 2015 Election Victory
Cultural Action Party of Canada
Vancouver, British Columbia, Oh Canada!
Contact Us: email@example.com