BERLIN (Reuters) – German Chancellor Angela Merkel looked ever more isolated over her open-door policy on refugees on Saturday as it emerged that the leader of her party’s Bavarian allies suggested this week she had become impervious to other people’s views on the issue.
Sign Up for Our News Letter Below:
- Video: Leftist Canadian Media Bash Jason Kenney For Bashing Justin Trudeau
- Video: Absurdity On Display-- Justin Trudeau's Speech At New York University
- Canada “Becoming A Laughing Stock In The World” Says Former Ambassador to USA
- Jason Kenney called Justin Trudeau an 'empty trust-fund millionaire’ and he's not taking it back
- UCP Leader Jason Kenney Says Justin Trudeau "Doesn't Have A Clue What He Is Doing."
Cultural Action Party of Canada
Vancouver, British Columbia, Oh Canada!
Contact Us: email@example.com