As more party members within the ranks of the ruling coalition express doubt in the ability of the chancellor to lead Germany through the crisis, Mr. Lindner remarked that there was a need for the German people and the German government to have clarity on how many politicians within the Bundestag still support the chancellor and her failed policies.
Sign Up for Our News Letter Below:
- Attack on child wearing hijab 'did not happen,' Canadian police say
- Meet Canadian Journalist Fired by Anti-Racism Agency for "Islamophobic" Article
- Video: Justin Trudeau on the Greatness of Islam
- VIDEO: Trudeau Asked How He Feels About Being First PM “Found Guilty Of A Federal Crime”
- Why Trudeau is siding with the Iranian regime
Cultural Action Party of Canada
Vancouver, British Columbia, Oh Canada!
Contact Us: firstname.lastname@example.org