“It’s part of a global trend,” said Ross Moore, director of research for CBRE in Canada, referring to the Chinese investment here. “It’s not like (Canada) is the only place the Chinese are investing in. We saw it in New York, we saw it in London. What was interesting to me is Chinese capital is highly selective. It’s only going to maybe four or five countries. You look at the ties between the countries, you’ve got a large Chinese population in Vancouver and Toronto, so they go with what they know.”
Sign Up for Our News Letter Below:
- Alberta Premier's Statement On Islamic-inspired Terror Attack In Edmonton
- The Other Side: Interview With Jagmeet Singh "Heckler" Jennifer Bush
- Video: Trudeau Foundation Exposed
- Canadian activist confronted NDP Candidate Jagmeet Singh: Explains her position
- Video: Forget Islamophobia, Trudeauphobia on the rise!
Cultural Action Party of Canada
Vancouver, British Columbia, Oh Canada!
Contact Us: firstname.lastname@example.org