“Overall, we have seen an increased burden to the infrastructure and the welfare programs in the face of other significant competing priorities for this state, especially related to our rapidly aging population, our elderly,” she said.
Sign Up for Our News Letter Below:
- Canadian immigration officials prepare for more asylum seekers
- Liberals fail to track Syrian refugees despite $950 million settlement fund
- Trudeau Government Calls Jihadis “Returning Foreign Terrorist Travellers”
- Canadians leery of mass immigration
- Canadian Petition Against Sharia Law Receives Over 57,000 Signatures
Cultural Action Party of Canada
Vancouver, British Columbia, Oh Canada!
Contact Us: email@example.com