Drawing on the Pew Research tool, here are the 10 largest immigrant populations in Canada as of 2015, and how their numbers looked in 1990, 2000 and 2010.
Sign Up for Our News Letter Below:
- Former PM Harper Says Trudeau Playing NAFTA Games To Win in 2019
- The Trudeau Government Has Lost Track of 50,000 Syrian Refugees
- Trudeau Says “The Number One Enemy Of Public Security Is Fear”
- Justin Trudeau Transforming Conservative Canadians Into National Enemy
- Trudeau Government Accelerate Illegal Refugee Intake Process
Cultural Action Party of Canada
Vancouver, British Columbia, Oh Canada!
Contact Us: firstname.lastname@example.org