The Los Angeles Unified School District ordered its 640,000 students to stay home Tuesday after a bomb threat, officials of the nation’s second-largest school system said.
Sign Up for Our News Letter Below:
- Trudeau Government Refuse To Release Carbon Tax Costs To Canadian Public
- Trudeau Government Refuse To Take Action As Illegal Refugees Increase to 400 Per Day
- MP Iqra Khalid Lauds Radical Syrian President Supporter At Canadian Event
- Video: Conservative MP Michelle Rempel- Justin Trudeau Writes Cheque To Kinder Morgan With Your Tax Dollars
- Canadian Patriots Take It To The Streets In Calgary
Cultural Action Party of Canada
Vancouver, British Columbia, Oh Canada!
Contact Us: firstname.lastname@example.org