Canada is finally owning up to a dark chapter of its past. Prime Minister Justin Trudeau announced on Monday that he’ll offer a full apology next month in the House of Commons for the 1914 Komagata Maru affair.
Sign Up for Our News Letter Below:
- Justin Trudeau Bans Words "Mother" and "Father From Government Use.
- Just 2% Of Canadians Call Justin Trudeau’s India Trip A ‘Success’
- Video: Liberal MP Celina Caesar-Chavannes Runs Down Anglophone Canadians
- Listen: Ontario Premier Malignes White Canadian Voters
- Video: Conservative Party Leader Scheer Rips Trudeau For Anti-Christian Charter- Violations
Cultural Action Party of Canada
Vancouver, British Columbia, Oh Canada!
Contact Us: firstname.lastname@example.org