Islamic Relief co-founder and former leader Essam al-Haddad figures prominently in a 2012 “who is who” of the Muslim Brotherhood issued by the Washington Institute for Near East Policy.
Sign Up for Our News Letter Below:
- The Trudeau-Hussen Open Borders Scheme Is An Attack On Canadian Taxpayers
- 82% Of Canadians Oppose Trudeau Government Refugee Policy: Toronto Star Poll
- MP Michelle Rempel Slams Leftist Propaganda Of The CBC
- Top Canadian IMAM Calls On Justin Trudeau To Accomodate Islamic Values
- Trudeau's Globalist Bulldog Gerald Butts Labels Canadians Opposed to Illegal Refugees "Alt-Right"
Cultural Action Party of Canada
Vancouver, British Columbia, Oh Canada!
Contact Us: firstname.lastname@example.org