Calgary MP Jason Kenney asked why the government would not commit to a referendum — something three provinces, British Columbia, Ontario and P.E.I., had done when proposing a change to the way elected representatives are chosen.
Sign Up for Our News Letter Below:
- Trudeau's Globalist Bulldog Gerald Butts Labels Canadians Opposed to Illegal Refugees "Alt-Right"
- Third World Migrant Pushing MP Ahmed Hussen Calls Ford Government "Un-Canadian"
- Sharia Law Promoting MP Iqra Khalid Claims "Islamophobia" For Twitter Account Parody
- Trudeau's Globalist String-Puller Gerald Butts Attacks Repealing Ontario Sex-Ed Program
- Immigration Minister Ahmed Hussen Speaks At Migrant Criminal Hangout
Cultural Action Party of Canada
Vancouver, British Columbia, Oh Canada!
Contact Us: firstname.lastname@example.org