Confronted by rising numbers of refugees trapped in Indonesia as a result of Australia’s “Operation Sovereign Borders” regime of forcing asylum seekers back to the country, President Joko Widodo’s government is discussing with Canberra the establishment of an Australian-financed refugee detention island.
Sign Up for Our News Letter Below:
- MP Bernier: Cult Of Victimhood "Sick Characteristic" Of Multiculturalism
- Video: Saudi Arabia,Iran,Pakistan & the Muslim Brotherhood in Canada
- PM Trudeau Celebrates Independence Day of Sharia Law-Controlled Pakistan
- Is The Cult Of Diversity Destroying English Canada?
- Canadian Courts Condemn Christian "Hate Speech" While Hate Preaching in Mosques Overlooked
Cultural Action Party of Canada
Vancouver, British Columbia, Oh Canada!
Contact Us: email@example.com