Confronted by rising numbers of refugees trapped in Indonesia as a result of Australia’s “Operation Sovereign Borders” regime of forcing asylum seekers back to the country, President Joko Widodo’s government is discussing with Canberra the establishment of an Australian-financed refugee detention island.
Sign Up for Our News Letter Below:
- Attack on child wearing hijab 'did not happen,' Canadian police say
- Meet Canadian Journalist Fired by Anti-Racism Agency for "Islamophobic" Article
- Video: Justin Trudeau on the Greatness of Islam
- VIDEO: Trudeau Asked How He Feels About Being First PM “Found Guilty Of A Federal Crime”
- Why Trudeau is siding with the Iranian regime
Cultural Action Party of Canada
Vancouver, British Columbia, Oh Canada!
Contact Us: firstname.lastname@example.org