“The U.S. is concerned about extremists … Therefore (it) processes in a much more careful manner,” said Kyle Matthews, a fellow with the Canadian Global Affairs Institute who has worked with the United Nation’s High Commissioner for Refugees. “In Canada’s case, this is a political promise in an election.”
Sign Up for Our News Letter Below:
- Alberta Premier's Statement On Islamic-inspired Terror Attack In Edmonton
- The Other Side: Interview With Jagmeet Singh "Heckler" Jennifer Bush
- Video: Trudeau Foundation Exposed
- Canadian activist confronted NDP Candidate Jagmeet Singh: Explains her position
- Video: Forget Islamophobia, Trudeauphobia on the rise!
Cultural Action Party of Canada
Vancouver, British Columbia, Oh Canada!
Contact Us: email@example.com