Donald Trump’s signature issue from the day he launched his Republican presidential campaign, and his law-and-order approach to border security — combined with suggestions he’d reduce even legal levels of immigration — have painted a stark contrast to Democrat Hillary Clinton’s more open strategy of encouraging new arrivals and advancing citizenship rights to millions of people in the country illegally.
Sign Up for Our News Letter Below:
- Attack on child wearing hijab 'did not happen,' Canadian police say
- Meet Canadian Journalist Fired by Anti-Racism Agency for "Islamophobic" Article
- Video: Justin Trudeau on the Greatness of Islam
- VIDEO: Trudeau Asked How He Feels About Being First PM “Found Guilty Of A Federal Crime”
- Why Trudeau is siding with the Iranian regime
Cultural Action Party of Canada
Vancouver, British Columbia, Oh Canada!
Contact Us: email@example.com