Thus, it’s not surprising that nationalist movements have seen rising poll numbers in Germany, France, Poland, and Austria. This political shift is a reaction to the overreach of an EU that wants both to suppress each nation-state’s ethnic and cultural homogeneity and dictate each member’s immigration policy.
Sign Up for Our News Letter Below:
- Alberta Premier's Statement On Islamic-inspired Terror Attack In Edmonton
- The Other Side: Interview With Jagmeet Singh "Heckler" Jennifer Bush
- Video: Trudeau Foundation Exposed
- Canadian activist confronted NDP Candidate Jagmeet Singh: Explains her position
- Video: Forget Islamophobia, Trudeauphobia on the rise!
Cultural Action Party of Canada
Vancouver, British Columbia, Oh Canada!
Contact Us: email@example.com