On Friday, the Clinton campaign released an ad featuring Khizr Khan, the father of U.S. soldier Humayun Khan, who was slain fighting in Iraq. The ad, set to air in seven battleground states, is notable for its direct invocation of Islam.
Sign Up for Our News Letter Below:
- Islamic Supremacist MP Omar Alghabra Deceives Canadians With "Islamophobia" Claim
- Justin Trudeau Earmarks Billions Overseas While Canadians Plead For His Help
- Trudeau Is Misleading Canadians About Trade War For His Selfish Political Gain
- Islamic Fundamentalist MP Omar Alghabra Labels Conservatives Islamophobic
- M103: Trudeau Government Vows To “Take Action” Against Those Exhibiting “Islamophobia."
Cultural Action Party of Canada
Vancouver, British Columbia, Oh Canada!
Contact Us: email@example.com