A staggering 49 per cent supported the idea – with the main reason being “they do not integrate into Australian society” – and 40 per cent opposed it. Muslims made up just 2.2 per cent of Australia’s population at the 2011 census, with 61.1 per cent of people identifying as Christian.
Sign Up for Our News Letter Below:
- Video: Trudeau Government Enabling Female Genital Mutilation?
- We must stay vigilant about Sharia Law in Canada
- Attack on child wearing hijab 'did not happen,' Canadian police say
- Meet Canadian Journalist Fired by Anti-Racism Agency for "Islamophobic" Article
- Video: Justin Trudeau on the Greatness of Islam
Cultural Action Party of Canada
Vancouver, British Columbia, Oh Canada!
Contact Us: firstname.lastname@example.org