A staggering 49 per cent supported the idea – with the main reason being “they do not integrate into Australian society” – and 40 per cent opposed it. Muslims made up just 2.2 per cent of Australia’s population at the 2011 census, with 61.1 per cent of people identifying as Christian.
Sign Up for Our News Letter Below:
- Alberta Premier's Statement On Islamic-inspired Terror Attack In Edmonton
- The Other Side: Interview With Jagmeet Singh "Heckler" Jennifer Bush
- Video: Trudeau Foundation Exposed
- Canadian activist confronted NDP Candidate Jagmeet Singh: Explains her position
- Video: Forget Islamophobia, Trudeauphobia on the rise!
Cultural Action Party of Canada
Vancouver, British Columbia, Oh Canada!
Contact Us: firstname.lastname@example.org