OTTAWA — Results of a taxpayer-funded poll that suggest there is wide support for the Conservative position on banning veils during citizenship ceremonies were publicly released Thursday ahead of a federal election debate where the niqab is expected to be an issue.
Sign Up for Our News Letter Below:
- Faith Goldy: Charlottesville Protests, In My Own Words Rebel Media
- With FGM, Trudeau puts political correctness before Canadian values
- VIDEO: GEERT WILDERS ON EUROPE'S SUICIDE IN THE FACE OF ISLAM
- Video Report:Even UN calls FGM child abuse BUT liberals say ban is “cultural prejudice”
- Video Report: Justin Trudeau's Muslim sympathies are obvious, and bad for Canada
Cultural Action Party of Canada
Vancouver, British Columbia, Oh Canada!
Contact Us: email@example.com