OTTAWA — Results of a taxpayer-funded poll that suggest there is wide support for the Conservative position on banning veils during citizenship ceremonies were publicly released Thursday ahead of a federal election debate where the niqab is expected to be an issue.
Sign Up for Our News Letter Below:
- The Trudeau Government Has Lost Track of 50,000 Syrian Refugees
- Trudeau Says “The Number One Enemy Of Public Security Is Fear”
- Justin Trudeau Transforming Conservative Canadians Into National Enemy
- Trudeau Government Accelerate Illegal Refugee Intake Process
- The Trudeau-Hussen Open Borders Scheme Is An Attack On Canadian Taxpayers
Cultural Action Party of Canada
Vancouver, British Columbia, Oh Canada!
Contact Us: firstname.lastname@example.org