OTTAWA — Results of a taxpayer-funded poll that suggest there is wide support for the Conservative position on banning veils during citizenship ceremonies were publicly released Thursday ahead of a federal election debate where the niqab is expected to be an issue.
Sign Up for Our News Letter Below:
- Trudeau Government Refuse To Take Action As Illegal Refugees Increase to 400 Per Day
- MP Iqra Khalid Lauds Radical Syrian President Supporter At Canadian Event
- Video: Conservative MP Michelle Rempel- Justin Trudeau Writes Cheque To Kinder Morgan With Your Tax Dollars
- Canadian Patriots Take It To The Streets In Calgary
- Video: Former Canadian Minister of Foreign Affairs Tried To Block Justin Trudeau From Entering Politics
Cultural Action Party of Canada
Vancouver, British Columbia, Oh Canada!
Contact Us: firstname.lastname@example.org