Last fall, Xun Wang, an unlicensed consultant in Richmond, B.C., was handed a stiff seven-year sentence for carrying out one of the biggest immigration frauds authorities say they’d ever seen involving doctored passports and other forged documents.
Sign Up for Our News Letter Below:
- Fredericton Widow Calls Justin Trudeau "Piece Of Sh--" During Condolence Call
- MP Iqra Khalid Presents Award to Islamic Racist
- International Policy Council Says Toronto Danforth Murders A Politically Correct Cover-Up
- MP Bernier: Cult Of Victimhood "Sick Characteristic" Of Multiculturalism
- Video: Saudi Arabia,Iran,Pakistan & the Muslim Brotherhood in Canada
Cultural Action Party of Canada
Vancouver, British Columbia, Oh Canada!
Contact Us: email@example.com