But seen from the inside, the chancellor’s political power has been seriously eroded. Her popularity has been in free fall over the last three months amid xenophobic fears that refugees are overrunning the country and the government is losing control of its borders.
Sign Up for Our News Letter Below:
- Attack on child wearing hijab 'did not happen,' Canadian police say
- Meet Canadian Journalist Fired by Anti-Racism Agency for "Islamophobic" Article
- Video: Justin Trudeau on the Greatness of Islam
- VIDEO: Trudeau Asked How He Feels About Being First PM “Found Guilty Of A Federal Crime”
- Why Trudeau is siding with the Iranian regime
Cultural Action Party of Canada
Vancouver, British Columbia, Oh Canada!
Contact Us: email@example.com