But seen from the inside, the chancellor’s political power has been seriously eroded. Her popularity has been in free fall over the last three months amid xenophobic fears that refugees are overrunning the country and the government is losing control of its borders.
Sign Up for Our News Letter Below:
- ISIS Names Danforth Murders "Signature Event" While Trudeau Govt Deny Terror Connection
- Video: Trudeau Chuckles, Smirks When Asked About Syrian Refugee Charged In Marrisa Shen Murder
- Canadian IMAM Reveals Islam's Influence On Trudeau's 2015 Election Victory
- Trudeau Govt Introduce Bill Eliminating Jail Time For Child Abduction
- Woman In Hijab Throws Coffee On Canadians Protesting Marrisa Shen Murder
Cultural Action Party of Canada
Vancouver, British Columbia, Oh Canada!
Contact Us: email@example.com